Greateful

  
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


Hey peeps!

   Do you ever feel jealous or simply annoyed with what other people have? And somehow you want to have what they have. Have you? 

I do and this thing keep bugging me until all my bombastic mood flush down until there's no happiness left. I was jealous just because they have those thing I don't. Silly right ?

"You have people around you who love you so much. You got shelter to keep you warm, you got cloth to wear and food to eat. You're rich than you think,"
Have heard of it?

I found it not so long time ago, been scrolling the facebook account then I saw a post from a friend. They're on holidays and having a great time with some good food. I was jealous because I was home, studying and my family are busy. No tasty food or whatsoever. Jealosy strike me so hard that time.

I keep scrolling and scrolling with the jealosy growing in me. Why didn't I ever had to go on holidays and eating some pricey food? Why can't I be her/him? 

Those bad vibes wasn't something nice to begin with.

Then, someone knock on my door; it was my younger sister. She wanted milk and I somehow just ignored her until mom called me to prepare it for her. I do it in  a rush and the milk was cold because I didn't notice that the heated water ealier somehow already cool down. Mom had to prepared it one more time and afterward she asked me what's wrong. She saw the post I saw ealier and know what's wrong. Mother does know best right.

She walked to me and said, would you want some makeroni bakar? I just done making them and could you help me pass them to your grandparents? They probably want them too, with that she just leave my room.

Mom usually gonna scoled me for doing things recklessly but this time, she just offer me something to eat. It was weird but I just ignore it. I continue scrolling the media and an article caught my attention.

It was something about being thankful.

As if the article was written for me and somehow manage to snap me back to the reality of my life.

I had families and friends that care about me. I still have a beautiful mother who knows how to cook great food for me. I still have siblings who I can have fun with. I got roof on my head and I was wearing some comfy cloth. Many things I could list if I just think of it carefully.

I shouldn't be jealous of people who have great stuff . They probably just not showing what their real situation behind their happy facade. 

From that day, I try to always be thankful and not be jealous with others. We're not their shoes, so we never gonna know what happened behind their back.

If you ever have the same feeling as mine, try to take in a deep breath and count all of your blessings. Maybe this will help us see all the good and great stuff that had been happening in our life.

A few tips you can use to start your day with some positive vibes is take a deep breath and be thankful that you are still breathing because somehow there's lot of people who's struggling to just open their eyes and breath every morning.

"Count your blessings and not your flaws because everyone faced different thing in their life."

So, to keep everything simple, never let yourself to live with bad vibes. Grow yourself out of it and live, build your life at it most potential.

 Never stop being thankful for what you have and for what you've been though. You are for what you been through. You're stronger now. You have a beautiful soul. A quick thinker and you are lovely for who you are.

 Keep smiling and never stop blooming!



             


Sincerely,
Iylia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khilaf by de'bunga

...

I Posted My First Vlog on YouTube!