Khilaf by de'bunga

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم


Khilaf poster

I present you, my workshop 2 team short film; Khilaf! Be right back, I'm gonna cry. 😭 After months of struggling with assignments and life, we managed to finish workshop! Bravo girls, I'm just really proud of you all. 

I'm bad at expressing myself, but I'm so so so grateful for the wonderful team members(the cast, our families and everyone that helped!) and the people around us! I love you to the moon and back y'all. 


De'bunga and the casts


The casts


The hardships be worth it in the end, and please, I already start missing hanging out with them at the shooting place. Brb, I gonna start crying again. 

...

To those who want to watch our short film, feel free to click here. Have fun watching and don't forget to give it a thumb up!


Signing off for tonight,

Iylia.


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UTeM First Semester

...