Photography

بسم الله الحمن الرحيم

Hey peeps!

Photographs ; a proof at once, even if just for heartbeat, everything was perfect.
   Lot of my friends asked me why do I love to take pictures? I mean, who doesn't, right ? It just, the difference is, what we photographed and I once read that; to know what others love, look at what they keep and I keep photos.

“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
Aaron Siskind
 For me, being a girl who's been living behind the lens of her phone camera; since she ain't got enough money to buy fancy camera, lots of memory that had been saved and deleting a picture means deleting a piece of memory. It has always been hard for me to delete a single picture even if it just a picture of  hands.

   Those photos are  living memories and a place where time forever be frozen, heart never been broken and eyes will never be closed. I took this from Ed Sheeran; photograph.

  I usually took pictures of places, stuff I can hold and people around me. There are tons of them in my laptop now and I think they probably already acceded 3000 photos. I did tried to delete them but there's always this tiny voices in my head that prevent me to not delete it. haha.

 From times to times, a lot of thing changes and the only one that remain is this little piece of paper or byte in the computer system, for once, things is going smooth. :')

  I once did something that was really crazy, just for the sake of memory.

I want to stop here since I'm writing this in the middle of a class, well the lecturer did give us permission to do our own stuff so  yeah, here I am.

Just for sharing, some of the things that I photographed.

 

     

   
    
  



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khilaf by de'bunga

...

I Posted My First Vlog on YouTube!