A book geek rumbling

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Hello and how are you ?

Me? I'm doing fine, just finish reading a chapter from a book and yeah, a character died. 

... 

I coudn't satnd it, it just. I'm so lost of words and I cried a bit so why not put it here. 

I'm currently reading the City of Heavenly Fire by Cassendra Clare and someone died. It's a he, who died and I cry. I won't tell you who and how he died. No spoilers but I'm so sad. erghhhh.

I remember a few days ago, my friend told me something about moving on and it takes time. A coincidence I guess but at least I got comfort after reading our chat.

And I actually star them!


jonathan christopher morgenstern | Tumblr 

“Sometimes you must lose everything to gain it again, and the regaining is the sweeter for the pain of loss.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Heavenly Fire 
Been crying,
Iylia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships and me

The Bridge