Photography

بسم الله الحمن الرحيم

Hey peeps!

Photographs ; a proof at once, even if just for heartbeat, everything was perfect.
   Lot of my friends asked me why do I love to take pictures? I mean, who doesn't, right ? It just, the difference is, what we photographed and I once read that; to know what others love, look at what they keep and I keep photos.

“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
— Aaron Siskind
 For me, being a girl who's been living behind the lens of her phone camera; since she ain't got enough money to buy fancy camera, lots of memory that had been saved and deleting a picture means deleting a piece of memory. It has always been hard for me to delete a single picture even if it just a picture of  hands.

   Those photos are  living memories and a place where time forever be frozen, heart never been broken and eyes will never be closed. I took this from Ed Sheeran; photograph.

  I usually took pictures of places, stuff I can hold and people around me. There are tons of them in my laptop now and I think they probably already acceded 3000 photos. I did tried to delete them but there's always this tiny voices in my head that prevent me to not delete it. haha.

 From times to times, a lot of thing changes and the only one that remain is this little piece of paper or byte in the computer system, for once, things is going smooth. :')

  I once did something that was really crazy, just for the sake of memory.

I want to stop here since I'm writing this in the middle of a class, well the lecturer did give us permission to do our own stuff so  yeah, here I am.

Just for sharing, some of the things that I photographed.

 

     

   
    
  



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships and me

The Bridge