You, who I want to stop missing

It is weird really, to be holding on to someone or something, and wanting them to stay forever when we both know, nothing is eternal except from Him. I hate myself for getting attached to anyone and anything around me. But somehow, life is funny, I am always the one that is easily got too attach.

To turn a new page for the next chapter is always hard. I carry the past with me as if they're still happening. To be honest, it is painful to be living with the memories. I want to keep moving on without holding onto them but I just can't let them go. How silly of me, right?

I want to stop myself getting too sentimental about this but I can't help from feeling too much. People around me said to not think about it too much but those thoughts, feelings, emotions just come without warning. Most of the time, they are really suffocating while I am is barely breathing.

Humm, life need to keep moving on right?

I just gonna leave this small chat that that I had with my favourite person here. 

since 2019

I think this is the second time I post this here. But thank you for the advice, I have been using it well. 

If only moving on and stop missing everyone and everything are easy. 

P.S : Don't mind me if I suddenly break down or just spacing out or anything that consists of me sounding sad and heartbroken, it just me trying to cope with my own emotions. And I'm terribly sorry for those who always have to hear the same story from me again and again, it just I miss those good old times. Just give me a big bear hug, then I'll be alright. 

See you on my next post, if I diligent enough to finish the numerous draft. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khilaf by de'bunga

UTeM First Semester

...